What is Sales Engagement Application (SEA)?
Sales engagement applications help sales operations leaders streamline daily digital seller workflow tasks, guide seller decision making with AI/ML and provide a seller-centric user experience for SFA/CRM. Sales engagement applications (SEAs) serve as the primary system of action and user interface for daily B2B seller activities. SEAs optimize seller productivity by combining omnichannel engagement, workflow execution and time-saving artificial intelligence (AI)/automation into a single interface.
What is the difference between CRM and SEA?
A CRM is mostly helps streamlining the post sales activities, collections tracking and support related feedback from customers and there is a separate team to handle these activities whereas, a SEA is a platform which helps sales / pre-sales and even post sales teams to engage, nurture and sell more deals with Marketing automation, calls (Voice) related automation and SMS or Email automations. SEA increases the productivity of sales team and provide better control over sales processes.
What type of applications are available for sales and pre-sales?
The market is composed of three vendor types: CRM providers expanding core sales force automation (SFA) capabilities; providers focused on building exclusively on top of CRM megavendors; and stand-alone vendors offering bidirectional sync with multiple SFA providers. There are application service providers specifically for SEA focussed on marketing and day to day engagement event automatons. To improve versatility for a wider range of B2B selling roles, SEA vendors continue experimenting with the packaging of their rapidly expanding solution portfolios spanning multiple sales tech categories.
What is the benefit of opting SEA?
Sales engagement applications (SEAs) streamline how sales teams / leaders orchestrate sales activities and deal workflows at scale. They optimize team’s productivity by combining three key capabilities into a single interface: omnichannel engagement (e.g., email, voice, SMS, video, social media), workflow execution and time-saving AI/automation. Because the technology is a new front end for SFA/CRM, sales personals rely on it to streamline guidance into whom to engage and when, and what messaging to use, while capturing sales activities back into SFA/CRM.
What are the core features of SEA?
SEA service providers seek to drive value through the nine core features:
- Workflow execution: Provides task management, calendaring capabilities, document workflow, automatic activity logging, immersive browser extensions and dynamic prospect prioritization.
- Multichannel engagement: Enables sales team to execute tasks in multiple channels from a single interface. Core channels include a voice dialer, emails and social channel messaging. Near-core channels include SMS, video, direct mail, chat, region-specific messaging apps (e.g., WhatsApp, WeChat) and digital sales rooms (Video Conferencing).
- AI and automation: Allows for capturing data, programmable configurations, guided selling and analytics.
- Accelerators: Enable admins to configure sales engagement applications for the unique needs of different sales roles in their organization. Accelerators include enhancements to multichannel engagement, strategic partnerships and more advanced uses of machine learning.
- Conversation intelligence: Leverages AI to record, transcribe and analyze sales voice conversations, then generate AI-powered insights, which support daily seller workflows, such as note-taking, deal coaching, guided selling and SFA activity capture.
- Analytics and coaching: Provides an interface for seller evaluation and coaching based on metrics, engagement effectiveness, activity insights and sales outcomes.
- Integrations: Foundational integrations include CRM/SFA platform integration, dialer integration (if applicable). Advanced integrations include an API and marketplace of applications for data and channel accelerators, such as account-based platforms, chat, video messaging and direct mail.
- Cadence management: Enables an organization to curate a library of sales cadences, each consisting of a predicated series of steps and engagement efforts for a given playbook.
Can I use my existing mobile phone numbers for Metroleads Voice?
You can use your existing phone numbers without any porting process. Our support team can assist with international numbers to ensure the migration process occurs without any interruption to your business.
How is Metroleads able to offer its services at a lower cost than its competitors?
Metroleads is able to offer its voice and messaging APIs for less without compromising on features or quality. Our low customer acquisition costs along with our own free switch cloud voice server and association with local voice service providers allow us to pass on better rates to our customers.
Do you offer the same coverage like your competitors for SMS and voice services?
With Metroleads, you can send text messages and make voice calls to 100+ countries, and rent phone numbers in 50+ countries.
What is your API uptime guarantee?
Metroleads offers up to a 99.99% uptime SLA with certain editions. We have direct relationships with 1,600+ Tier 1 and local carriers, seven global POPs, and two NOCs for round-the-clock coverage. Check our uptime record on our status page.
What are some use cases that customers migrate to Metroleads for?
Customers migrate from to Metroleads for two-factor authentication (2FA), appointment reminders, account alerts, order notifications, SMS campaigns, click to call, call forwarding, call tracking, IVRs, call routing, email campaigns, WhatsApp campaigns.