Fastrack Your Sales Processes with Best in Class Lead Management platform, Metroleads!
Engage More, Nurture More and Sell More!
Omni-Channel engagement and automated prospect nurturing
With MetroLeads CRM you have a single Engagement platform for Omni-Channel outreach, both ad hoc or by automated sequences. Engage and nurture leads across all engagement channels your customers use to communicate, both offline and online like voice calls, video calls, WhatsApp, Emails and SMSs.
Accelerate lead nurturing and helps close deals faster.
Insights and IntelliSearch for Where to Engage. Real-time, on-the-go analytics, and insights enables informed decision making at all lev
Integrated Video Conferencing and Voice
With MetroLeads, listen or watch past meetings, review conversational transcripts, search for trends and tactical outcomes across calls, and understand the core prospect intent. Following lead data with best practices, executing a sales Playbook, and constant sales education improves performance.
Connect Smart and Close more deals, 20% faster.
Intelligent Lead assignment
Automated assignments to allocate prospects based on inbound events, geo location, products / services, marketing campaigns and/or sales team availability. Define the Lead Assignment criteria and configure automatic re-assignment to other sales member if a lead has not been engaged, or not moving per your criteria and business process.
Intelligent Lead Assignment and Performance Based Re-Assignment, Increase Pipeline Speed by 33%
"MetroLeads uses your detailed customer data to create Hyper-Personalized outreach messages whether for drip marketing or sequences to contextually engage your prospects. Use MetroLeads to engage customers post sale for follow-up, referrals, re-sale and upsells with hyper-personalized messaging.
Hyper-Personalized Engagement, Create Personal Relationships to close more deals and reduce churn"
What is Sales Engagement Application (SEA)?
Sales engagement applications help sales operations leaders streamline daily digital seller workflow tasks, guide seller decision making with AI/ML and provide a seller-centric user experience for SFA/CRM. Sales engagement applications (SEAs) serve as the primary system of action and user interface for daily B2B seller activities. SEAs optimize seller productivity by combining omnichannel engagement, workflow execution and time-saving artificial intelligence (AI)/automation into a single interface.
What is the difference between CRM and SEA?
A CRM is mostly helps streamlining the post sales activities, collections tracking and support related feedback from customers and there is a separate team to handle these activities whereas, a SEA is a platform which helps sales / pre-sales and even post sales teams to engage, nurture and sell more deals with Marketing automation, calls (Voice) related automation and SMS or Email automations. SEA increases the productivity of sales team and provide better control over sales processes.
What type of applications are available for sales and pre-sales?
The market is composed of three vendor types: CRM providers expanding core sales force automation (SFA) capabilities; providers focused on building exclusively on top of CRM megavendors; and stand-alone vendors offering bidirectional sync with multiple SFA providers. There are application service providers specifically for SEA focussed on marketing and day to day engagement event automatons. To improve versatility for a wider range of B2B selling roles, SEA vendors continue experimenting with the packaging of their rapidly expanding solution portfolios spanning multiple sales tech categories.
What is the benefit of opting SEA?
Sales engagement applications (SEAs) streamline how sales teams / leaders orchestrate sales activities and deal workflows at scale. They optimize team’s productivity by combining three key capabilities into a single interface: omnichannel engagement (e.g., email, voice, SMS, video, social media), workflow execution and time-saving AI/automation. Because the technology is a new front end for SFA/CRM, sales personals rely on it to streamline guidance into whom to engage and when, and what messaging to use, while capturing sales activities back into SFA/CRM.
What are the core features of SEA?
SEA service providers seek to drive value through the nine core features:
- Workflow execution: Provides task management, calendaring capabilities, document workflow, automatic activity logging, immersive browser extensions and dynamic prospect prioritization.
- Multichannel engagement: Enables sales team to execute tasks in multiple channels from a single interface. Core channels include a voice dialer, emails and social channel messaging. Near-core channels include SMS, video, direct mail, chat, region-specific messaging apps (e.g., WhatsApp, WeChat) and digital sales rooms (Video Conferencing).
- AI and automation: Allows for capturing data, programmable configurations, guided selling and analytics.
- Accelerators: Enable admins to configure sales engagement applications for the unique needs of different sales roles in their organization. Accelerators include enhancements to multichannel engagement, strategic partnerships and more advanced uses of machine learning.
- Conversation intelligence: Leverages AI to record, transcribe and analyze sales voice conversations, then generate AI-powered insights, which support daily seller workflows, such as note-taking, deal coaching, guided selling and SFA activity capture.
- Analytics and coaching: Provides an interface for seller evaluation and coaching based on metrics, engagement effectiveness, activity insights and sales outcomes.
- Integrations: Foundational integrations include CRM/SFA platform integration, dialer integration (if applicable). Advanced integrations include an API and marketplace of applications for data and channel accelerators, such as account-based platforms, chat, video messaging and direct mail.
- Cadence management: Enables an organization to curate a library of sales cadences, each consisting of a predicated series of steps and engagement efforts for a given playbook.
How is Metroleads able to offer its services at a lower cost than its competitors?
Metroleads is able to offer its voice and messaging APIs for less without compromising on features or quality. Our low customer acquisition costs along with our own free switch cloud voice server and association with local voice service providers allow us to pass on better rates to our customers.
What are some use cases that customers migrate to Metroleads for?
Customers migrate to Metroleads for two-factor authentication (2FA), appointment reminders, account alerts, order notifications, SMS campaigns, click to call, call forwarding, call tracking, IVRs, call routing, email campaigns, WhatsApp campaigns and complete sales process automation and marketing channels integration.
How is Metroleads, different than its competitors?
Metroleads offers a unique single window access and control over all communication channels, engagements, interaction history and multi-layer analytics engine called IntelliSearch. Metroleads is the only platform which offers well integrated voice (telephony) unlike its competitors where third-party telephony services are integrated, and users get 2-3 different consoles to work on.
How user friendly is Metroleads?
The unique visiting card format view of leads, one for all lead manager page design and minimal data entry point for sales team makes Metroleads the most user friendly and simplest platform to operate on at all levels.
Does Metroleads has a mobile version?
Yes, Metroleads mobile application is available for Android and IOS both and can be downloaded from play store and app store. Mobile application carries the lite version of Metroleads where field executives and sales team can perform their day-to-day tasks and manage their teams respectively. Notifications keeps the sales team updated about lead assignments, critical tasks and follow-ups.